WorkingKnowledge

I intend to provide a public forum for instructional design ideas and theories, as well as a structured reflective space. Comments are encouraged.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cubicle Farm Supplies: 3M Mounting Squares

I love office supplies. I spend valuable time thinking about what I need to make my worklife easier. I also think about how my office supplies could be made better.

One item that I wouldn't change at all are my Cubicle Mounting Squares. They have a sticky side to stick on your documents or pictures and a velcro side to stick on your cubie wall. It makes it very convenient to keep your reference documents handy. Then, when you want to file your documents away, you just peel off the mounting squares and use them on your new important documents. The mounting squares don't damage your walls and can be carefully peeled off your documents without damage.

Your documents and pictures will have clean, professional appearance as compared to your coworker's combinations of tape, thumbtacks and paperclips. I'm sure you will also find other ways to use them. I know I have. I'm on my fourth package of 35 squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home